Ocubiotic eye drops with triple antibiotic effect. Standing out for the broad bactericidal spectrum of its antibiotics – Neomycin, Polymyxin B and Bacitracin Zn – and their synergistic action. With analgesic effect, it prevents self-inflicted injuries due to scratching. Its excipient retains moisture, allowing better diffusion and persistence of the active principles on the ocular surface, and providing greater comfort to the patient.
Indicated for use in canines, felines and equines.
|Neomycin sulfate||5.00 mg|
|Polymyxin B||10,000 IU|
|Bacitracin Zn||400 IU|
|Excipients q.s.||1 ml|
- Infectious processes with maximum antibacterial spectrum, thanks to the bactericidal and synergistic action of its 3 antibiotics.
- The low concentration of Benzocaine is enough to provide analgesia.
- Ideal as a first indication, prior to cultivation and sensitivity studies.
- Indicated in general infectious processes, blepharitis, keratitis, conjunctivitis, wounds and irritations of conjunctiva and eyelids.
Dosage and Administration Routes:Instill one drop of Ocubiotic in the affected eye every 6-8 hours. Treatment duration according to professional discretion.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.