Gerioox, a product developed to delay the signs associated with the aging process. Due to its high content of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Glycosaminoglycans, Gerioox protects the vascular endothelium and reactivates microcirculation, enhancing oxygenation and detoxification at the cellular level. Improves perfusion in the kidneys and other different organs. Has immunomodulatory, antioxidant and chondroprotective action. Decreases neurodegenerative and inflammatory processes. Stimulates the appetite, improves the cognitive state, and protects the sensory organs. Its overall effects translate into better quality of life.
|Oils with high content of Ω 3 fatty acids||0.2 ml|
|D-Glucosamine Sulfate||140.0 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate A||150.0 mg|
|Vitamin E Acetate||50.0 mg|
|Copper Glycinate||3.0 mg|
|Zinc Gluconate||20.0 mg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.005 mg|
|Excipients q.s.||1,800.0 g|
- Can be used at any stage of animal life. The beginning of treatment is dependent on the species and size, at professional discretion.
- In older adults, use is recommended prior to the appearance of symptoms and clinical signs associated with senile age, or by default after onset.
- Especially indicated in patients with chronic nephropathy, recurrent urinary tract infections and/or cardiopathies. Patients recovering from convalescent or chronic diseases (infectious, parasitic, endocrine or immune-mediated).
- Prevention of carcinogenesis or as a supplement in established cancer treatments.
- Indicated to delay the progression of degenerative pathologies such as osteoarthritis and/or Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome.
Dosage and Administration Routes:Dogs and cats weighing up to 10 kg: ½ tablet a day, orally.
Dogs up to 25 kg in weight: 1 tablet a day, orally.
Dogs over 25 Kg: 2 tablets a day, orally.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.