Feline Endospot, endoparasiticide for spot-on application. Its effective formulation eliminates internal parasites that frequently affect cats. Ivermectin, a macrocyclic lactone with potent effects against nematodes and mange mites. Praziquantel, a synthetic derivative of Isoquinoline-Pyrazine with action against trematodes and cestodes.
Feline Endospot internally deworms the feline patient without any stress, thanks to its topical application.
|Excipients q.s.||100 ml|
- For treatment, control and prevention of internal parasitosis caused by nematodes and/or cestodes.
- A single dose is therapeutic. The time between applications is 30 days, which may be longer or shorter according to age, habits or environment, the parasitosis to be controlled, and/or the Veterinarian’s indication.
- Feline Endospot is recommended for cats as of 12 weeks old and weighing 1 kg.
- Can be used safely on lactating females, sick or debilitated animals.
Route of administrationDigestive tolerance is not a challenge with Feline Endospot, because it is applied spot-on, directly on the skin, in a distribution area from neck to withers, to prevent product licking.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.