Canis Fullspot, spot-on endectocide. Its effective formulation eliminates internal and external parasites that frequently affect dogs. The concentration of Moxidectin, belonging to the group of Milbemycins, in Canis Fullspot makes it effective against ticks, in addition to the recognized effects against mange mites and nematodes. Praziquantel, a synthetic derivative of Isoquinoline-Pyrazine, acts against trematodes and cestodes. Imidacloprid, a neonicotinoid with potent pulicide effects and fast knock-out power.
Canis Fullspot allows for internally and externally deworming canine patients in the most practical and least invasive way.
|Excipients q.s.||100.0 ml|
- Canis Fullspot is recommended as of 12 weeks old and 1 kg in weight, for treatment, control and prevention of external parasites caused by fleas, ticks and mange mites, and internal parasites caused by nematodes and/or cestodes.
- Exerts quick, lethal effect on intestinal parasites, while eliminating fleas and intermediate hosts of internal parasites, such as Dipylidium caninum.
- The treatment is applied in a single dose. The time between applications is 30 days, or in alternated use with Pipeta Protech when internal parasite control is not necessary.
- Can be used in lactating females, debilitated or sick animals, including those with digestive intolerance.
Route of administrationCanis Fullspot is applied spot-on, directly on the skin, in a distribution area from neck to withers, to prevent product licking.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.