6A cream is a product for dermatological use with the benefit of 6 actions: Anti-inflammatory, Antibiotic, Antimycotic, Anesthetic, Antiallergic and Antipruritic. An evanescent composition with high water content, it moisturizes the skin, ensuring rapid evaporation without clumps, and its active principles are easily absorbed and act quickly on the lesion.
The antibiotic association of Bacitracin Zn and Neomycin covers a broad spectrum of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria common in skin and mucosal lesions. Micronized Griseofulvin provides antifungal control. Dexamethasone is notable for its anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic effects, controlling pruritis and pain along with the local anesthetic, preventing lesions from excessive licking or scratching. Its complete formulation favors aesthetic healing of wounds.
|Neomycin sulfate||0.25 g|
|Bacitracin Zn||50,000 IU|
|Micronized griseofulvin||0.18 g|
|Excipients q.s.||100 g|
- Any skin lesion, infected or not.
- Acute or chronic otitis, especially in dogs.
- All nonviral or tuberculous dermatitis.
- Eczemas of known or idiopathic origin.
- Can be applied on surgical wounds, promoting aesthetic healing.
- Due to the carrier characteristics, 6A is indicated for treating even furry areas, because it doesn’t clump fur, ensuring detersive and emollient action.
Dosage and Administration Routes:Apply a thin layer on lesions 2 to 4 times a day.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.