- Protech Dogs, advanced external antiparasitic.
- Its formula with 4 active principles has potent adulticide effect with fast knock-out power, enhanced repellent action and photo-stable environmental control, with cumulative and residual effect.
- Exerts direct control on the immature forms present in the environment (floors, beds, carpets, armchairs, etc.).
- Prevents flea, tick, mosquito and diptera stings in general.
- Prevents the proliferation of vectors and the diseases they transmit.
Each 100 ml of product contains:
- For the control of fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and their immature forms, disrupting their biological cycles in the environment.
- Monthly application of the pipette is recommended to effectively control adult external parasites that affect dogs, as well as the eggs, larvae and/or nymphs found in the environment.
- Enhanced repellency.
- Indicated for use in dogs as of 10 weeks old and 1 kg in weight, lactating females, and sick or debilitated animals.
Route of administration:
External spot-on use. Direct application on the skin, within a distribution area, between shoulder blades and pinnae.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.