Ocubiotic with steroids, anti-inflammatory eye drops with triple antibiotic effect. Standing out for the broad bactericidal spectrum of its antibiotics – Neomycin, Polymyxin B and Bacitracin Zn – and their synergistic action. With analgesic and anti-inflammatory power, it prevents self-inflicted injuries due to scratching. Its excipient retains moisture, allowing better diffusion and persistence of the active principles on the ocular surface, and providing greater comfort to the patient.
|Neomycin sulfate||5.00 mg|
|Polymyxin B||10,000 IU|
|Bacitracin Zn||400 IU|
|Excipients q.s.||1 ml|
- Infectious and inflammatory processes with maximum antibacterial spectrum, thanks to the bactericidal and synergistic action of its 3 antibiotics.
- The low concentration of Benzocaine is sufficient to provide analgesia, while Hydrocortisone controls pruritus and inflammation.
- Ideal as a first indication, prior to cultivation and sensitivity studies.
- Indicated in general infectious, inflammatory or allergic processes, blepharitis, keratitis, conjunctivitis, anterior uveitis, wounds and irritations of conjunctiva and eyelids.
Dosage and Administration Routes:Instill one drop of Ocubiotic with steroids in the affected eye every 6-8 hours. Treatment duration according to professional discretion.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.