Labyderm Skin Soldier, nourishing shampoo with neutral pH and no added dyes or salts. Contains delicate cleansing surfactants, ideal for use on sensitive or atopic skin. With conditioning effect that improves the smoothness of skin and fur.
Its formulation provides soothing, healing, moisturizing and antimicrobial effects. Components include:
- Soft surfactants: surfactants that clean without irritating the skin.
- Plant Extracts: provide multiple benefits due to their anti-inflammatory, decongestant, emollient and healing effects.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Proteins: prevent skin colonization by microorganisms such as Malassezia spp.
- Lipid complex: Essential biolipids that reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Quaternary Keratin: active principle that detects and repairs damaged areas on skin and fur.
|Mild surfactants||10 g|
|Decongestant plant extract*||2 g|
|Modified urea||2 g|
|Quaternary proteins from Hydrolyzed Collagen||2 g|
|Quaternary keratin||1 g|
|Nanospheres with vitamins A, E, F||1 g|
|Lipid complex||1 g|
|Disodium EDTA||0.1 g|
|Excipients q.s.||100 ml|
- Labyderm Skin Soldier is recommended for patients that bathe frequently, due to the owner’s preference or the Veterinarian’s recommendation.
- In sensitive skin patients, and those suffering from atopic dermatitis, to reduce the occurrence of "outbreaks".
- Indicated as an aid in the treatment of various skin conditions (mange, pyoderma, solar dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, dermatophytosis, etc.), alternating Skin Soldier with medicated shampoo according to each pathology.
Dosage and Administration Routes
- Apply a sufficient amount on wet fur and skin.
- For dermatopathies, let it work for 10 minutes.
- Usage frequency subject to the Veterinarian’s discretion.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.