Labyderm Bioforce, spray to strengthen skin surface after bathing.
Its formulation quickly restores the hydrolipidic film, preventing skin dehydration, excessive flaking, and protecting against microbial invasion.
The main components are:
- Modified urea: keeps the skin hydrated for longer, without being occlusive.
- Extract of Omega 3 fatty acids: natural anti-inflammatory with antioxidant properties.
- Ceramides and proceramides, Extracts of Onopordum acanthium and Calendula officinalis.
|Hydroxyethyl urea||4.0 g|
|Extract of Calendula officinalis||1.5 g|
|Extract of Onopordum acanthium||1.0 g|
|Extract of Omega 3 fatty acids||0.5 g|
|Nanospheres with vitamins A, E, F||0.5 g|
|Disodium EDTA||0.15 g|
|Excipients q.s.||100 ml|
- Labyderm Bioforce is indicated for regular use on dogs and cats after bathing, to counteract the damage caused during washing and drying. In addition, it improves the final aesthetic presentation, reducing static and improving fur silkiness and shine.
- Recommended to highlight the health and beauty of the coat. As an aid in the treatment of various dermatopathies, when applied after bathing with medicated shampoos.
Dosage and Administration Routes
- Apply as a spray immediately after each bath, or at any time, on dry fur. We recommend massaging the animal to promote product penetration.
- As an aid in atopic processes and other dermatopathies, apply after each medicated or nourishing bath. If the animal is not bathed, apply once a week for 4 weeks, and then move on to the maintenance dose.
- Maintenance dose: apply once a month
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.