Feline Fullspot, spot-on endectocide.
Its effective formulation eliminates fleas and internal parasites that frequently affect cats. Ivermectin, a macrocyclic lactone with potent effects against nematodes and mange mites. Praziquantel is a synthetic derivative of isoquinoline-pyrazine with activity against trematode and cestode parasites. Imidacloprid, a neonicotinoid with potent pulicide effects and fast knock-out power.
Feline Fullspot internally and externally deworms the feline patient without any stress, thanks to its topical application.
|Excipients q.s.||100 ml|
- For treatment, control and prevention of external parasitosis caused by fleas, and internal parasitosis caused by nematodes and/or cestodes.
- Exerts quick, lethal effect on intestinal parasites, while eliminating fleas and intermediate hosts of internal parasites, such as Dipylidium caninum.
- A single dose is therapeutic. The time between applications is 30 days, which frequency may vary depending on the environment where the patient lives, the parasitosis to be controlled, and/or the Veterinarian’s indication.
- Alternating its use with Protech Gatos is recommended in patients that do not require internal deworming at the same time.
- Feline Fullspot is recommended for cats as of 12 weeks old and weighing 1 kg.
- Can be used in sick and debilitated animals.
Route of administrationDigestive tolerance is not a challenge with Feline Fullspot, because it is applied spot-on, directly on the skin, in a distribution area from neck to withers, to prevent product licking.
- This presentation corresponds to the Global portfolio, it may vary according to your country of residence.